Who We Are
2169 E Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635 USA
Our website address is: www.freshvista.com
How To Contact Us
Use the contact form at http://www.freshvista.com/about-me/
Personal Data That We Collect:
- Email addresses
- Newsletter and blog comments
Consent To Collect
We collect data from users who have created free accounts with us.
We ask for consent during the account creation process by requiring email confirmation. A link to the confirmation page is provided during the account creation process.
The legal basis for us to collect the data is to be able to provide you with a service in the form of regular newsletters that announce current and previous blog essays. In addition, free eBooks are offered.
Your Data, Your Rights
- You can request a copy of your data which we will provide within 30 days;
- You can request your data to be anonymized which we will do within 30 days;
- While we will do everything we can to keep our service secure, in the event of a data breach or misuse, we will inform our users of what happened and what we have done to put it right within 30 days.
Services and Third Parties Where We Store Data
Freshvista relies on a third party, MailPoet Sending Services (MSS), to maintain its own email services. MSS never shares or resells any of its data.
Length of Data Collection
FreshVista and MSS will keep identifiable data for an undetermined amount of time or until the user asks us to anonymize and / or delete his data. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue
Newsletter & Account Statistics and Reporting
- We will only send you emails which you have signed up to receive, or which pertain to the services we provided to you.
- To send you emails, we use the name and email address you provide us. Our site also logs the IP address you used when you signed up for the service to prevent abuse of the system.
- This website can send emails MSS. MSS allows us to track opens and clicks on our emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.
- No identifiable information is otherwise tracked outside this website except for the email address.
- MSS records behavioural data, such as opens and clicks, for emails that MSS
- MSS does not collect behavioural data on behalf of its users. MSS does not store emails sent on users behalf.
- MSS collects data from users’ accounts for security reasons, to monitor deliverability, and for internal reporting. These data are:
- Number of emails sent
- Email addresses of recipients
- Country of user
Who Has Access to Our Data?
Data at MSS or Freshvista is not shared or sold with any third party. Freshvista and MSS staff and contractors have access to users data for the purpose of providing services. No personal identifiable data is stored on staff or contractor computers on a permanent basis. Contractors are requested to delete this data at the end of their mission.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.